Dear Santa

Monday, December 14, 2009
Deeer Zanta,

I haf been a very, very, good girl. Pleeze could you, Dear Zanta, bring L'Amour to moi zees Chreestmas? It has been ever so long since I have had zees amour. Amour, as you know clever man, ees oh so importement to the French. Oui, I have been waiting sooo long. Zanta, baby, sil vous plait just a little L'Amour as I have not been down to the fat quarter in some time.

Merci,
Juliette

PS... if you wonder what this is about check out The Fat Quarter Shops blog today.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature