Going Green or else....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My city is making news today. Last night the city council voted to outlaw plastic bags. Here is the article from the local Newspaper http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_16859889?source=most_emailed . We are a large city (more than a million resedents) so I guess that is big news. You know what you will be seeing once a month on the blog from me now? A new grocery bag a month is my goal for 2011 then we won't be caught un-prepared in 2012.
1 comment on "Going Green or else...."

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature