Whoop...the cat is finally out of the bag....

Monday, January 10, 2011
I can finally tell you all about the reason I have been so excited lately... That's right, Tracey, no more teasing...



I am so honored and humbled to have been chosen by Amanda Herring of The Quilted Fish to be on her design team. She is calling us Creative Consultants aka. The A Team (for Amanda). The other ladies on the team are just amazing and I have no idea how I will keep up, but I will give it a valiant effort. Come see Amanda's Blog and learn about the whole team.

What did I tell you? Aren't they an amazing bunch? We get to make fun messes with Amanda's gorgeous fabrics and she is going to let us hijack her blog once a week too. Stay tuned for lot's of fun stuff!
3 comments on "Whoop...the cat is finally out of the bag...."
  1. Congratulations, Jewel!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! Congratulations! (though I think I should get to see your designs early)... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - they made a perfect choice in choosing you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature