A sneaky peek and TTT

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Wonder what this could be?

Sweet Nothings by Riley Blake
See that floral on top? It is Riley Blakes version of Minky called Dreamy...and boy is it ever. LOVE IT! You will get to see what I am making from this next Monday. Promise!

For TTT it is 2 lbs this week. 33 Total... now if I could just lose another 100 before Spring Market... I mean hey... I have a month right? LOL

Talk soon,
Julie
4 comments on "A sneaky peek and TTT"
  1. 33!!! That's an amazing number! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on weight loss! Tell me more about Dreamy. Is it herd to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 33 lbs is awesome!! Good for you! I'm down 16 since last summer...only a few more to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature