I am so boring...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to be so boring this week... being sick is not fun... no energy for anything! So I thought I would show you the a couple free quilt patterns.

First is the one Anthology has up for The Woodlands:


Click here for the PDF

Here is Power Pop which will be here in the shop on Tuesday:

Click here for the PDF

I will go try to get over this stupid cold and then maybe my muzzy head will clear up...

Talk soon!
20 comments on "I am so boring..."
  1. Noooo you are never boring!!!! Go to bed with a hot drink - take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to hear from you no matter what:) Sorry that you are not feeling well. HOpe you are back to your happy little self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look after yourself and go and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick is no fun, for you, so prayers that you will feel better soon. Love the woodland quilt, that is a fun one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to be the season - so many are ill - hop to bed my dear - rest and fluids. I am so tempted by the woodland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better soon!!! Relax and drink a nice hot cup of tea =D

    p.s. those quilts are really cute

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so sorry to hear you are sick....sure hope you get some rest and feel better soon! (And you are NOT boring, my friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon, it is no fun being sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are not boring!!! Take care of yourself!
    Why oh why, did I pick this time to go on a diet?? A food and crafty one. Must be that upcoming vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry you're feeling icky. No fun! Thanks for sharing the pdf's -- I downloaded the one just so I'd have the templates for the big acorn and leaf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am fighting something too, a cold I think. Dh brought it home from work. :( The meds make me so drugged I try to go without them. Thanks for the pattern links! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you feel better soon! When will Echo be in? I'm feelin' the need for some retail therapy, but I'm really trying to wait for Echo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. :( I hope you get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yuck! No energy and sick is no fun. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. It's no fun to be sick.

    Power Pop is great! Might have to have some. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature