The Sweetest Thing is here

Thursday, October 18, 2012
For some reason this collection reminds me of conversation hearts... so sweet and yummy!

The Sweetest Thing by Zoe Pearn

10 comments on "The Sweetest Thing is here"
  1. What a pretty and sweet collection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ~ I've always loved Zoe Pearn's scrapbook designs! Didn't realize she designed fabric too ~ bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! Such an adorable line of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this may be my favorite yet! I love all of the little bits added in, and the teensy tiny patterns, and the colors - just perfect for making my day happier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these...they are gorgeous!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection, Julie !!!! Have a great weekend!
    Debuko

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature