Wanna Make....

Thursday, August 8, 2013
So we got these in the shop:

Simply Style Honeycomb



and I wanna make this... Hexagon Shuffle





 have been wanting to make it since I first saw it at market... simple and gorgeous and free.... what could be better?
10 comments on "Wanna Make...."
  1. oh me too! I hadn't seen this til now, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt too! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing that there are new ideas for that shape. I can't wait to see yours made. Or in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I've been looking for a interesting to quilt to make with pre-cut hexagons. This one is the best one I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Love V & Co's Simply Style collection and to have it in Honeycombs/pre-cut hexies! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good to me! Will you show it to us when you're done? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the pattern looks interesting. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is my favorite fabric line right now! I am making 600 1" hexies with it :) Have fun sewing up that gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely and so unusual
    what could be better ?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature