Handmade Holidays.... Day 7

Saturday, December 7, 2013
Today I got to make Jewelry with one of my all time favorite teachers, Kristin Robinson. If you have ever read Belle Armoire Jewelry you have probably seen her work before. She is a sweetheart. I have another class with her tomorrow. So much fun!

Here is my featured shop for the day:

Denise at August Blossoms makes these awesome camera straps. There is a place for your lens cap ... I am always wondering where to put that thing...and these two are made out of Joel Dewberry fabric... doesn't get better than that :)



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature