New Stuff... on New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of the well wishes. I am feeling a bit better. You all are so sweet to me :)

We just got these two new collections in.

Helen's Garden is so fresh and fun I am seeing many spring lovelies made from this:




Theodore & Izzy is adorable. I can see so many fun stuffies or children's clothes out of this. The florals are so crisp and graphic.




I hope this has been a wonderful year for you. If it has been trying I hope that the New Year brings new hope and peace to your family.
2 comments on "New Stuff... on New Year's Eve"
  1. I am loving that colour combination found in Helen's Garden in Cream! Very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are so very pretty and I'm glad that you are feeling better. It seems that a few people in quilt blog land shared what was ailing you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature