Address to send blocks

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
You can find the address for the shop (which is the best place to post them to) on the contact page on the website here:

http://www.intrepidthread.com/contact-us.htm

Lisa, I am sorry you are no contact so I didn't have your email.
2 comments on "Address to send blocks"
  1. Hi Julie,

    I have over 20 from a 1930's quilt I re-made with different fabrics. I knew these extra blocks would find a good home one day. I will mail them to your shop by Friday. I live on the east coast in the United States.
    Thanks for doing this.
    Best,
    Anne Beier
    www.hudsonvalleyquilts.com
    acbeier71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature