Fabulous Fabric Friday

Friday, November 20, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Everything is moving so fast this month I can hardly catch my breath. Have you been enjoying our Sampler Block Shuffle? It is so exciting to see these pretty little blocks coming together.


These are this week's (#3) blocks. We still have kits available for them until Monday and the week #4 block patterns are now up on the page. Kits for #4 will be up on Monday. The fabrics for the finishing kits are coming today so those that contacted me about getting finishing kits can expect to receive and invoice today for them. Also we are still taking orders if you want to get 3 weeks of kits at a time to save on shipping. If you still want to get on the list for a finishing kit we have some available please email me. Also if you leave a comment please leave an email address so that I can contact you back. There are a lot of people that come up as no reply and don't realize it. Just know if you ask a question I always answer it. Either here on the blog under your comment or if you have a reply set up then I answer in email.

A newsletter will be coming out on Tuesday next week. You won't want to miss it. If you aren't already signed up for our newsletter you can to that on the right hand side of the blog.
3 comments on "Fabulous Fabric Friday "
  1. Great, are you having a thanksgiving/Black Friday sale? I already know what I'm ordering:). And when will blueberry park be available?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature