Clearance Sale Part Deux

Sunday, July 10, 2016
More than 1200 fabrics will be on sale this month from $3 to $8 a yard. We will post 300-400 of them each Sunday night at Midnight Eastern 9pm Pacific. The Sale section will appear at the top of the shop page when it is available each Sunday... it is here .  They will be available for 24 hrs then they will be removed. Please do not use any other coupons or discounts with this sale. Please be patient about shipping I am cutting alone (but my awesome kids have stepped up to help) so it might take a bit longer for me to get everything out but I will get it to you as soon as I can.  From now on shipping will not happen until I hear back from you about anything that is short. Please be certain to leave an email where I can contact you and double check the spelling on it as well. We will email if anything is short or sold out and you can choose a refund for those pieces or to take what is available with a refund for the difference.
1 comment on "Clearance Sale Part Deux"
  1. This time, I will take it serious to feature in one of those sites, thanks for sharing the information.

    favouriteshoppingcoupons.blogspot.com
    opencouponstore.blogspot.com
    couponshopkaro.blogspot.com
    coupon-chor.blogspot.com
    couponwings.blogspot.com
    couponzdude.blogspot.com
    waytocoupons.blogspot.com
    couponfromjeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature